Recommendations, dive conditions and the price list.
POSEIDON is our favorite dive site in Montenegro. It is a complex of underwater caves and tunnels located between cape Veslo and Arza fortification. This is a drift dive not because of sea currents but because of the distance between a starting and ending point. Dive can last about 45 minutes passing a reef walls , gorgeous tunnel, ending into a shore cave with an air pocket inside .
• Diving into POSEIDON is permitted for all certified divers
• Surface support is required.
• Maximum depth is 15 m.
• Water temperature varies from 15°C to 25°C.
• Sea currents are negligible with a good visibility ranging from 10 to 20 m.
• It is recommended to use a wet suit 5-7 mm
• Use of an underwater lamp is obligatory.
What is included and the price list?
- Boat transport.
- Tank + weight belt.
- Dive guide services.
Dive price at POSEIDON varies between €25 and €45.
|number of divers||1-1||2-4||5-8|
SCUBA with Pro Diving Montenegro is Safe and Fun!