Cave slatka pećina
Recommendations, dive conditions and the price list.
The cave Slatka pecina is located between capes Platamuni and Bigovo, 20 minutes boat driving from our diving center. Cave entrance is at 14 m depth after which u are coming into a huge cave hall . Following a rocky bottom dive ends into an air pocket with a big acoustic space deep in a shore. To reach this gorgeous air space you have to dive through a spring of fresh water inside the cave, passing from salty into the fresh water. This is a beginner friendly and unforgettable diving experience.
• Diving into Slatka Pecina is permitted for all certified divers.
• Surface support is required.
• Maximum depth is 14 m.
• Water temperature varies from 10°C to 20°C.
• Sea currents are negligible and the visibility is good, ranging from 10 to 25 m.
• It is recommended to use a wet suit with a thickness of 5-7 mm.
• Use of an underwater lamp is obligatory.
What is included and the price list?
- Boat transport.
- Tank + weight belt.
- Dive guide services.
Dive price at Slatka Pecina varies between €25 and €45 .
|number of divers||1-1||2-4||5-8|
SCUBA with Pro Diving Montenegro is Safe and Fun!