Description, dive plan and recommendations.
Blue Cavern is the favourite dive site especially for underwater photographer's . Colourful cavern walls are covered with cracks fulfilled with sponges, sea fans, nudibranchs and other interesting marine life. Another highlight of this dive site is the surrounding BLUE of beautiful and clear Adriatic Sea. Dive site is located between capes Platamuni and Bigovo and it is only 20 minutes boat driving far from our diving centre.
Blue Cavern dive site is suitable for both beginners and more experienced divers. Although the maximum depth of 35m this dive site can be explored diving in a shallow water. Cavern walls are very good reference and this dive can be organised like a drift one starting at point A and ending your dive at point B, of course boat support is obligatory. Sea current is gentle and visibility is almost endless. Absolute bottom time is 35 minutes with safety stop included.
• Blue Cavern dive site is permitted for all certified divers.
• Surface support is required.
• Maximum depth is 35 m.
• Water temperature varies from 12°C to 25°C.
• Sea currents are negligible and the visibility is good ranging from 10-30 m.
• It is recommended to use a wet suit with a thickness from 5-7 mm.
• Use of an underwater lamp is obligatory.
SCUBA with Pro Diving Montenegro is Safe and Fun!