Recommendations, dive conditions and the price list.
Krekavica is the cavern with a maximum depth of 35m. Dive site is located between capes Platamuni and Bigovo . Krekavica has very interesting walls filled with a deep cracks and with a presents of various fish species. Bottom of the cavern is covered with a stone boulders which are also very interesting to explore. We organize this dive as a drift one.
• Diving into Krekavica is permitted for all certified divers.
• Surface support is required.
• Maximum depth is 35 m.
• Water temperature varies from 12°C to 25°C.
• Sea currents are negligible and the visibility is good, ranging from 5 to 15 m.
• It is recommended to use a wet suit with a thickness of 5-7 mm.
• Use of an underwater lamp is obligatory.
What is included and the price list?
- Boat transport.
- Tank + weight belt.
- Dive guide services.
Dive price at Krekavica varies between €25 and €45.
|number of divers||1-1||2-4||5-8|
SCUBA with Pro Diving Montenegro is Safe and Fun!