Reef Donkova seka
Recommendations, dive conditions and the price list.
Donkova Seka is the reef located near the Katic island , 20 minutes boat driving from our diving center. This dive site is also known as a favorite fishing spot. Due to presence of fishing nets extra caution for scuba divers is required. The reef has a pyramidal shape with a shallowest point just a half of meter below the surface(caution for all participants in marine traffic). Beautiful reef walls with a blue surroundings of open sea makes this dive site special.
• Diving into reef Donkova Seka is permitted for all certified divers.
• It is recommended to mark the dive site with a diving buoys and surface support is required.
• Maximum depth is 35 m.
• Water temperature varies from 15°C to 25°C.
• Sea currents are negligible and the visibility is good, ranging from 10 to 25 m.
• It is recommended to use a wet suit with a thickness from 5-7 mm
What is included and the price list?
• Boat transport.
• Tank + weight belt.
• Dive guide services .
Dive price at Donkova Seka reef varies between €25 and €45 .
|number of divers||1-1||2-4||5-8|
SCUBA with Pro Diving Montenegro is Safe and Fun!