Recommendations, dive conditions and the price list.
Galiola is a pyramidal shape reef with two integrated vertical tunnels located near the southern cape of Sveti Nikola island . Peak of the reef is at a same level with a sea surface and it represents a serious danger to all participants in marine traffic. Reef Galiola is very dynamic and interesting dive due to presence of two vertical tunnels and still active First World War underwater mine.
• Diving into reef Galiola is permitted for all certified divers.
• It is recommended to mark the dive site with a diving buoys and surface support is required.
• Maximum depth is 27 m.
• Water temperature varies from 15°C to 25°C.
• Sea currents are negligible and the visibility is good, ranging from 5 to 20 m.
• It is recommended to use a wet suit 5-7 mm.
• It is recommended to use an underwater lamp.
What is included and the price list?
• Boat transport.
• Tank + weight belt.
• Dive guide services .
Dive price at Galiola reef varies between €25 and €45 .
|number of divers||1-1||2-4||5-8|
SCUBA with Pro Diving Montenegro is Safe and Fun!