Description, dive plan and recommendations.
The TUNNEL dive site is exactly a vertical chimney with single entrance and exit point. Long descending starts at 2 metres depth and ends at 31m. Walls of the TUNNEL are very interesting to explore but also covered with mud so caution on paddling. Visibility into the TUNNEL is good but usage of underwater light is obligatory, exit is visible almost from the middle.
This is a full adrenaline dive and it is permitted for all advanced certified divers capable to maintain a good buoyancy control during descending through the tunnel . This is " one diver in a row" dive long 40 minutes with maximum depth of 31m. Entrance of the chimney is integrated into the shore and looks like a small natural swimming pool. The TUNNEL is wide enough and with nice and controlled buoyancy descending can last 10-15 minutes . Exiting the TUNNEL divers are going to use an outside vertical wall as an ascending reference. After zigzagging the wall and conducting safety stop the dive ends after an absolute bottom time of 40 minutes.
• The TUNNEL dive site is permitted for all Advanced certified divers .
• Surface support is required.
• Maximum depth is 31 m.
• Water temperature varies from 15°C to 25°C.
• Sea currents are negligible and the visibility is good, ranging from 10 to 25 m.
• It is recommended to use a wet suit with thickness from 5-7 mm.
• Use of an underwater lamp is obligatory.
SCUBA with Pro Diving Montenegro is Safe and Fun!