Recommendations, dive conditions and the price list.
SIREN HOLE is a vertical tunnel located at peninsula of Lustica. The tunnel has an entrance at 2 m depth and an exit at 31 m. This is a full adrenaline dive and it is permitted for all advanced certified divers capable to maintain a good buoyancy control during descending through the tunnel . SIREN HOLE is a " one diver in a row" dive.
• Diving into SIREN HOLE is permitted for all Advanced certified divers .
• It is recommended to mark the dive site with a diving buoys and surface support is required.
• Maximum depth is 31 m.
• Water temperature varies from 15°C to 25°C.
• Sea currents are negligible and the visibility is good, ranging from 10 to 15 m.
• It is recommended to use a wet suit 5-7 mm.
• Use of an underwater lamp is obligatory.
What is included and the price list?
• Boat transport.
• Tank + weight belt.
• Dive guide services .
Dive price at SIREN HOLE varies between €25 and €45.
|number of divers||1-1||2-4||5-8|
SCUBA with Pro Diving Montenegro is Safe and Fun!