Recommendations, dive conditions and the price list.
PATROLAC brief history and the wreck GPS coordinates.
Patrolac was a Yugoslav Navy patrol boat built in 1952 . In the early 80's patrol boats were disarmed and pulled out from a military service . Used as a target during a military exercises Patrolac were hit by a ship missile and submerged in a cove of Zanjice. Today Patrolac is a one peace wreck with a length of 40m ( wreck GPS coordinates 42: 23: 923 N / 18: 34: 512 E ) . Due to good visibility and accessible depth for recreational divers Patrolac is one of the most popular dive sites in Montenegro.
- Diving into Patrolac is permitted for all certified divers.
- It is recommended to mark the dive site with a buoy and a surface support is required.
- Maximum depth is 25 m.
- Water temperature varies from 15°C to 25°C.
- Sea currents are negligible and the visibility is ranging from 10 to 25 m.
- It is recommended to use a wet suit with a thickness 5-7mm.
What is included and the price list?
We provide :
- Boat transport.
- Tank + weight belt.
- Dive guide services.
Dive price at Patrolac varies between €25 and €45.
|number of divers||1-1||2-4||5-8|
SCUBA with Pro Diving Montenegro is Safe and Fun!